Messages from the 5 Golden Light Angels of the ELements
Energy Healing Centre - www.patriciahueneke.com
RSS

Recent Posts

Ascended Master Eshka speaks
Golden Light Healing Blessings from the 7 Golden Rays of Creation to ALL this day
Golden Eagle speaks - Initiation into Source Energy
Meeting our Guardian Angel at GEMS
Golden Eagle Healing Circle last Wed. 1st May

Categories

Ascended Mster Eshka speaks through Pati Solva Hueneke
Golden Eagle Mystery School and Healing Clinic
LIVING in the GOLDEN LIGHT
The Golden Light Angel Messages through Pati Solva
powered by

My Blog

Messages from the 5 Golden Light Angels of the ELements

Friday, 1st October, 2010
The 5 Golden Light Angels of the Elements tell me that it is the time to ask for purification of all the elements in ourselves. The Great Divine Fire of cleansing and transmutation will purifiy
The Water element
The Air element
The Earth element
The Fire element
and bring down the Ether/Divine Spirit into all the elements within and without.
You can then shine The Golden Light of your own inner Divinity more brightly to yourself and to ALL that IS.
Blessed be and so it is!
With great love
from
The Golden Light Angels 55555!

6 Comments to Messages from the 5 Golden Light Angels of the ELements:

Comments RSS
KimlLorraine Russell on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:04 PM
Thankyou for the vision of the purification..This will help me immensly as my gallbladder requires purification at present.. Blessings divine angels of 55555
Reply to comment

anti ageing gold coast on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 9:56 PM
I like such type of massage services for the health care and it is also an important part of today's world because these massage can help us in many ways..

Amarion Israel on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 11:55 PM
Superb site Pati! I have heard that you are providing fantastic and quality service for your clients. So you are doing such a wonderful work for the people. So keep it up! Thanks
Reply to comment

china tibet tourism on Monday, May 20, 2013 12:04 AM
WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait .. ?
Reply to comment

skin pigmentation treatment on Monday, June 03, 2013 2:07 PM
These five tips for the massage is very important and very useful for me because i am searching for the such type of the healthy tips for me thanks..
Reply to comment

Bulk SMS on Thursday, December 05, 2013 7:29 PM
It is extremely helpful for me.Thank you for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic Messages from the 5 Golden Light Angels of the ELements.If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information..keep it up
Reply to comment