The Golden Light Angel "Aether" pours Blessings upon you.
Energy Healing Centre - www.patriciahueneke.com
RSS

Recent Posts

Ascended Master Eshka speaks
Golden Light Healing Blessings from the 7 Golden Rays of Creation to ALL this day
Golden Eagle speaks - Initiation into Source Energy
Meeting our Guardian Angel at GEMS
Golden Eagle Healing Circle last Wed. 1st May

Categories

Ascended Mster Eshka speaks through Pati Solva Hueneke
Golden Eagle Mystery School and Healing Clinic
LIVING in the GOLDEN LIGHT
The Golden Light Angel Messages through Pati Solva
powered by

My Blog

The Golden Light Angel "Aether" pours Blessings upon you.

The Golden Light Angel "AETHER" pours Blessings upon you now.
Feel the connection with the purified element of the Upper Air as it circulates around you with the energy of Divine Love and Golden Light. Let it penetrate into all of your cells bringing healing and comfort to your great HEART. Feel the connection of your heart with the DIVINE HEART. You are one. You are loved beyond anything you can imagine. Feel this LOVE now. Can you feel it? Bathe in this Golden Light of DIvine Love. The Golden Angel "AETHER" is with you. Call me in anytime for comfort and connection to the DIVINE HEART of ALL and I will be with you instantly. Feel my Presence with you, dear ones. If you allow it I will merge with you in the inner chamber of your GREAT HEART centre. Feel the bliss. Feel the JOY! I am with you!
Blessings to you all!

Reply to comment

we are writing personal statement on Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:49 PM
Reply to comment

blog commenting on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 9:41 PM
Reply to comment

hotel guilin on Saturday, May 18, 2013 8:01 AM
With every little thing that appears to be building within this area, a significant percentage of points of view are actually somewhat stimulating. Having said that, I appologize, but I do not give credence to your entire plan, all be it stimulating none the less. It appears to everyone that your comments are actually not completely justified and in fact you are generally your self not even totally certain of your argument. In any case I did take pleasure in examining it.
Reply to comment

http://www.pokercasinomania.com on Monday, May 20, 2013 9:02 PM
Reply to comment

LED Strip Accessories on Friday, June 21, 2013 5:23 PM
This can be a excellent post thank you for discussing this info. I will visit your blog frequently for many latest publish.This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this sport fishing.
Reply to comment

Health and Nutrition Courses on Monday, July 22, 2013 8:58 PM
I really likes the way in which you have posted this article on the blessings of god upon us and also the way in which you have clearly explains all terms and condition about this course.
Reply to comment

Buy Ultraceuticals products on Tuesday, August 06, 2013 3:25 PM
I am sure individuals like me will find your blog on healing to be of great help. I will suggest it to my friends.Thanks.
Reply to comment

laser eye surgery in sydney on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 4:37 PM
Your thoughts are so inspirational and I really like this reading. Many thanks for these golden words. please keep blogging.
Reply to comment

thesismasters on Monday, August 26, 2013 8:26 PM
thanks for sharing great stuff with us. Keep it update.
Reply to comment